All The Xbox Game Pass Titles Leaving September 15
September has been another great month for Xbox Game Pass subscribers, but as usual, many games will be leaving the service to make room for the latest additions. On September 15th, a total of 11 games will be removed, with some of the affected games being the indie classics in Insect Kingdom, a harrowing journey through medieval France, and the almost unstoppable geese.
A Plague Tale: Innocence, hidden ninja adventure Aragami 2, and rock opera Odyssey The Artful Escape are some of the biggest departures coming later this month. Fascinating Bug Fables: The Eternal Sapling, Final Fantasy XIII, and Skatebirds will also shine, as several games are added to the Game Pass library throughout the month. As a reminder, Game Pass members can save 20% if they choose to purchase any of the games below.
Xbox Game Pass games will be released on September 15
- A Plague Tale: Innocence – Cloud, Console and PC
- Aragami 2 – Cloud, Console and PC
- Fable of Error: The Eternal Sapling – Cloud, Console and PC
- Craftopia – Cloud, Console and PC
- Final Fantasy XIII – Cloud, Console and PC
- Flynn: Son of Crimson – Cloud, Console and PC
- I’m a fish – cloud, console and PC
- Aphasia: Beyond the Page – Cloud, Console and PC
- Mighty Goose – Cloud, Console and PC
- SkateBird – Cloud, Console and PC
- Artful Escape – Cloud, Console and PC
In case you missed it, the September Game Pass titles include a mix of life-sim fun and heavy metal exorcism. Disney’s Valley of Dreams begins Early Access today, and the DC Super Pets League will be putting together an all-star roster of hero companions on September 13, and you’ll be able to launch Metal: Hellsinger on September 15.
GameSpot may receive a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here have been independently selected by our editors. GameSpot may share revenue if you purchase any product on our site.